Reporting wrongful conduct
As a customer of Endeavour Energy, you should expect our directors, employees and contractors to be honest and act with integrity.
How to report wrongful conduct
If you believe that a director, manager, employee, volunteer, contractor or consultant connected with the Endeavour Energy business has been, is being, or will be involved in wrongful conduct, you may report the matter by contacting Your Call via:
- Telephone Hotline: 1300 790 228 (9am to 12am, Monday to Friday, excluding national public holidays)
- Online Reporting: www.yourcall.com.au/report (24/7 reporting).
You will be required to enter the unique identifier code, ENDNRG. You may upload any relevant documentation and/or material that you wish to provide.
- Email to firstname.lastname@example.org (24/7 email)
- Locked Mail Bag: Mail Bag 7777, Malvern VIC 3144 Australia.
If you have a hearing or speech impairment, Your Call can be contacted online or through the National Relay Service (Australia only). Simply choose a contact method at www.relayservice.gov.au and request Your Call’s hotline 1300 790 228.
Wrongful conduct is conduct that includes but not limited to:
- an offence against, or a contravention of, the Corporations Act 2001 (Cth), the Australian Securities and Investments Commission Act 2001 (Cth) or other laws
- dishonest, corrupt or illegal activities
- theft, fraud, misappropriation
- misuse of information, including confidential and personal information, in breach of privacy legislation
- activities that present a danger to the health or safety of Endeavour Energy Group staff, other workers or the general public
- activities causing environmental damage in contravention of licences or laws to which a member of the Endeavour Energy Group is subject
- breaches of the Endeavour Energy Code of Conduct or Values
- inappropriate or unethical conduct including conflict of interest
- discrimination, harassment, bullying or victimisation.
In making a disclosure, please note that providing your personal details is optional.
Irrespective of whether you submit your report by email, mail or online, Endeavour Energy will treat all information in the strictest confidence unless required to disclose it by law.
If you need further information explaining ethical behaviour or the reporting of wrongful conduct, or you are an employee, volunteer, contractor or consultant of Endeavour Energy, please read the current Endeavour Energy Code of Conduct and/or the Statement of Business Ethics which is available below:
Alternatively, if you have a complaint about Endeavour Energy’s customer service then please contact 133 718.