If you have not found what you were looking for, please complete an enquiry form including your NMI and/or address of the site you want to connect.

Who can submit an application?

You can either complete the application yourself or have a suitable third party – such as your electricity retailer, electrical contractor or Accredited Service Provider - complete it on your behalf.

Is there a charge for submitting an online application?

Yes. Information on Ancillary Network Services fees can be found here: Ancillary Network Services Price List

Endeavour Energy will pass the basic offer fee as detailed in our Price List to your Retailer who may invoice you directly.

How do I get a NMI?

The National Metering Identifier (NMI) is a unique 10 or 11 digit number used to identify every electricity network connection point in Australia. You obtain a NMI from an electricity retailer. A list of retailers trading in NSW can be obtained from the Australian Energy Regulator’s website www.energymadeeasy.gov.au or by calling them on 1300 585 165.

Do I need to submit an application if I'm installing solar panels?

Yes. If you are connecting a new or altering your existing solar installation you will need to submit an application form. Please note there are different application forms depending on the size of your solar generator.

If your solar generator has a total inverter capacity of 30kW or less (three phase), or 10kW or less (single phase), use our online application.

If your solar system is larger, please apply on our Connections Portal.

How do I know if my land is urban or rural?

You can find if your land is urban or rural by looking at your local council rates notice or by visiting www.planningportal.nsw.gov.au.