Energy & Water Ombudsman NSW

EWON have ongoing initiatives available to residents of NSW to assist with energy affordability and complaint resolution. Find out more about how they can help here.

The Energy and Water Ombudsman NSW (EWON) has many resources available to help you with energy and water issues, knowing your rights and saving on bills.

Within their customer resources can find information about:

  • help paying bills
  • high and disputed bills
  • ways to save on your bills
  • managing your energy accounts
  • disconnection and restriction
  • switching retailers and more.

If you have a complaint about your energy provider, EWON recommends that you contact your provider first to discuss the issue.

EWON can be contacted at any time if you would like independent advice.  \

If the problem is not fixed after you've spoken to your provider or you’re not satisfied with their response, you can make a complaint and EWON will assist you in seeking a resolution.

Find more resources and advice from EWON here.