Ensuring health, wellbeing and inclusion for our people and communities.
Using our power to empower others
Our priority is supporting the health and wellbeing of our people and the communities we serve. We’re also focused on being a workplace that welcomes, respects and represents diverse people and views, so that everyone has equal opportunity to grow.
We’re aiming to be an employer of choice for a diverse workforce, and to achieve 90% engagement in our wellbeing program by 2025
- Supporting staff health with our YOUnique program
- Equipping leaders with inclusive leadership development training
- Creating employment & procurement opportunities for Aboriginal
- Creating pathways for future female leaders in STEM.
- 50/50 gender balanced apprenticeship intake by 2025, opening leadership pathways
for women in STEM
- Deliver our Reconciliation Action Plan
- Develop social impact initiatives within our local community by 2023.
Unique programs support unique people
Our YOUnique program supports our people with mentoring, self development, health programs, and retirement preparation.
The Wingman peer support program provides Mental health First Aid training to our people. So far, 160 employees are equipped to identify and respond to colleagues who may need psychological support. This helps build a culture where we look out for one another.