A great opportunity to get some hands-on experience
We offer an annual Vacation Program for Engineering, Data Science and IT students.
How does our Vacation Program work?
Vacation work provides the students with a great opportunity to get some paid, hands-on experience over their three-month university summer vacation period.
As a vacation student, you’ll be employed by Endeavour Energy during your summer vacation period to gain practical experience in engineering.
You’ll put the theory you’ve learnt at university into practice by assisting in short-term engineering, technology, or data projects in areas such as transmission and distribution engineering, protection and control, renewable energy and field operations and support.
Better still, towards the end of your studies you’ll be able to apply for a position on our Graduate Program.
What are we looking for
The Vacation Program is designed for high-achieving engineering, data science and IT university students with strong academic results.
To be considered for our Vacation Program, you must:
- Have completed at least the first year of the degree
- Be able to supply copies of your academic transcript demonstrating a distinction average
- Demonstrate a genuine interest in playing a role in the energy transition
- Be an excellent communicator and team player
- Have a knack for thinking outside the square to analyse and solve problems
How can you apply?
Any available trainee positions will be listed under Search jobs. Take note of the opening and closing dates for applications and apply online. Create a candidate profile with us and you can also opt in for job alerts.